The role of a ride leader
We're looking for hundreds of people across the UK to join our team of Ride Leaders and inspire more people to get fit, have fun and ride bikes with HSBC UK Guided Rides
You don’t need to be a cycling expert or competitive racer, just be confident riding in a group and have a good level of cycling fitness. We welcome all kinds of cyclists as long as you have heaps of enthusiasm and you’re happy to support beginner bike riders and families.
The assessed one-day course qualifies you to deliver guided bike rides for groups of beginner and intermediate level adults and accompanied children on roads and cycle paths. We’ll also provide you with branded kit, British Cycling Ride membership and ongoing support to help you on your way.
What you'll get from us
- Official Ride Leader kit
- British Cycling Ride Membership
- Ongoing support from British Cycling
- Exclusive industry offers and discounts
What we need from you
- Deliver a minimum of eight HSBC UK Guided Rides a year
- Complete post-ride admin on letsride.co.uk
- Promote HSBC UK Guided Rides on your own social media channels
Volunteer at a Let's Ride Pop-up event
If you can spare a couple of hours per month to support a local cycling event, we want to hear from you.
Complete the short form and we will get in touch with more details.I can help