Monday 13th May 2024 10:00am

Starting from - Entrance doors to Morrisons supermarket, Greenall's Ave, Latchford, Warrington
, WA4 6RN

This Ride Warrington ride is open for anyone to join

  • 8.9 miles
  • Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road, eBike
  • 1 hr 15 mins
Check the weather! Make sure you've brought the right clothing, equipment and provisions so you have an enjoyable experience. Thanks!

Organized by groups in the community, these rides are a great way to meet new people, explore your local area and to have fun riding your bike. You can find rides that are suitable for your level of experience and interests whilst enjoying being part of a social cycling community.

Starting point


This ride is brought to you by Warrington Borough Council and ride leaders are either British Cycling or Bikeability qualified.

Starting at Morrisons, we'll head along the upgraded section of the Trans Pennine Trail and to Black Bear Park, towards the river Mersey, cross the river and follow the path along it's banks and then the old Canal until we reach Woolston.
The path then heads North to and through Woolston park. We then turn south along the quiet roads to Woolston Weir.
We return along the New Cut Ecology Trail, under the tree lined path which creates a tunnel effect. This path leads back to Victoria Park via the foot bridge at Howley Quay.
Contact: Colin Richardson email [email protected]

Slightly longer than our normal rides, mainly off road route designed for people new to or returning to cycling ! Very easy pace, so no one is left behind.

85% is off road on good hard surface paths. The other 15% on minor roads.

There are a few narrow barriers along the route, therefore this route will not suit those on non standard bikes.

We'll have regular stops along the route.

You'll need a road worth bike. Helmets are strongly recommended. We also recommend a spare innertube or puncture repair kit, if you have one, however this isn't essential.
Please bring your own drinks and snacks, if required.

Route rating

0 stars (0) Reviews

Who else is on this ride?


Register to join the conversation about this ride