Through South Norwood Country Park, Along minor Road to Church Fields, Minor Roads to Cater Park, NCR 21 to Ladywell Fields.
BREEZE IS BACK!
Please arrive 10 mins before departure time, thank you
A flat mainly traffic free route to start us off. Please make sure your bike is in good working order with the tyres pumped up.
There will be a Stop in Ladywell Fields... Bring your own refreshments on these rides.
INFORMATION FOR POST LOCKDOWN RIDES
• Rides will consist of a maximum of 6 riders, including leaders. please only sign up if you are sure you want to ride.
• Keep a 2 metre distance between yourself and other riders. This includes during any stops.
• Don't share anything - be aware this does mean if you have a puncture you'll need to be able to fix it yourself, for example.
*Make sure you bring your own tools – spare inner tube, levers and pump. Also bring your own hand sanitiser, tissues and anything else you may need for the ride.*
You may also want to bring a face mask although there is no need to wear one on the ride.
• Don't ride if you feel unwell or have symptoms of Covid-19
• Don’t ride if you have been told to self-isolate
• Inform the leader if you develop symptoms or test positive after the ride.
• If you've not managed to sign up for a ride please do not arrive at the designated meeting point.
• All the usual rules for riding apply, obviously.
• Please make sure your details on your profile are up-to-date, in particular that we have a phone number for you.
If you don’t have a mobile put your home number in the mobile phone box Space Provided.
Mostly Flat, traffic free route through Parks and Cycle ways
Some minor roads
We shall stop in Ladywell fields and take a group photo while we are there.
Helmets are advisable, Any medication you may require - Always good to bring Cash/Card just incase they are required.
We especially welcome newbies!