Tuesday 31st May 2022 6:00pm
Starting from - IMPORTANT:
To ensure that our rides are as safe as possible please note the following and take action where appropriate.
(1) Please do not book a place on the ride should you, or anyone in your household, be suffering from any of the following symptoms:
- New continuous cough
- High temperature
- Loss of, or change to, your normal sense of smell or taste (anosmia)
(2) When booking your place on the ride, please ensure that your contact details on LetsRide are up to date. To do this, go to https://letsride.co.uk/dashboard/profile and sign in to your account. If your details are not up-to-date, scroll to the bottom of the profile page and click "EDIT PROFILE". When you have updated them, scroll to the bottom again and click "UPDATE PROFILE". Your personal details are not visible on your profile - the ride leader gets your phone number and emergency contact details, and these will only be used for emergency purposes, last minute contact about the ride, and 'Test, Trace, Protect' procedures if needed.
(3) If you, or anyone in your household, develop Covid-19 symptoms after booking, please cancel your place on the ride.
(4) Before the ride we will need to confirm that you are not experiencing any Covid19 symptoms.
(5) If you experience symptoms after the ride, you should get a Covid-19 test. If this is positive, you need to contact the ride leader as quickly as possible to enable the 'Test, Trace and Protect' procedure.
(6) You will need to be self-sufficient on the ride i.e. please bring your own tubes, pump, tools, food and drink etc. as sharing raises the risk of spreading Covid-19
(7) We will keep socially distanced on the ride, so please adhere to this, including at the start point.
Route rating, CF5 2LF
This ride is limited to members of Cardiff Social Cycling group only
Route rating(0) Reviews
A fairly lumpy ride around several villages in the Vale. Depending on the numbers and the group we may split into two sections but we can decide this on the route if needed.
All roads will be open to traffic but will use as many quiet lanes as possible.
There will be no planned coffee/snack stops on this one apart from when we regroup so please bring anything you need with you.
Please bring any spares you may need (tubes, pump, multitool etc). It's always best to make sure your bike is in proper road worthy condition before leaving of course and we always recommend wearing a helmet