Meet in Waddon Ponds just off Mill Lane. We shall turn left and follow a route along a path until we cycle a minor road, cross a major road and into parks, a few more minor roads then back on the trail, until our destination, Abbey Mills.
INFORMATION FOR POST LOCKDOWN RIDES
• Rides will consist of a maximum of 6 riders, including leaders. please only sign up if you are sure you want to ride.
• Keep a 2 metre distance between yourself and other riders. This includes during any stops.
• Don't share anything - be aware this does mean if you have a puncture you'll need to be able to fix it yourself, for example. Make sure you bring your own tools – spare inner tube, levers and pump. Also bring your own hand sanitiser, tissues and anything else you may need for the ride. You may also want to bring a face mask although there is no need to wear one on the ride.
• Don't ride if you feel unwell or have symptoms of Covid-19
• Don’t ride if you have been told to self-isolate
• Please Inform the leader if you develop symptoms or test positive after the ride.
• All the usual 'British Cycling' rules for riding apply on this ride.
• NOTE: Very important:
Please make sure your details on your profile are up-to-date, in particular that we have a phone number for you. If you don’t have a mobile put your home number in the mobile phone box.
If you do not have a valid mobile/phone number for yourself in the 'Box' provided when Booking your Place will be Cancelled - as contact is essential. Thank you
A mainly flat, traffic free route through Parks and Paths/Cycle ways which is particularly suitable for anyone new to cycling or who hasn't ridden for awhile.
Mostly traffic free, some minor roads and crossing major roads
There will be a Coffee Stop on this ride today
Mainly off road, shared cycle paths, some minor roads, crossing major roads - parks along the river.
Minor roads - small amount of traffic
We shall stop for Coffee at Abbey Mills our destination before returning.
Helmets are always advised, Cash/Cards for Coffee stop, Mask in case it's required at the stop, hand sanitiser/tissues/wet wipes (if you require them).
A FULLY WORKING Bike, Pumped tyres, Bring a spare inner tube and pump that fits your tyres.
Any Medication you may need.
Suitable clothing for the weather on the day.
and a Smile, as that always comes n handy :-)
We especially welcome newbies!