Tuesday 12th February 2019 10:00am

Starting from - Next to the cafe by the children's play area in Sefton Park. L17 1AP

  • 5.6 miles
  • All bike types
  • 1 hr 30 mins
  • Easygoing
  • Liverpool
  • Children aged 8-15*, Children aged 11-15*, Adults 16+ only, Children aged 5-15*

Starting point




Merseyside
L17 1AP

We'll meet outside Sefton Park cafe and cycle through the park alongside the lake before leaving the park to walk along the pavement and through the underpass at Aigburth Vale.

Then we'll cycle through Otterspool Park and along the prom, through Festival Gardens and across Riverside Drive at the crossing. We'll cycle past St Michael's station and then on quiet roads back to Sefton Park cafe via Lark Lane.

This 6 mile ride is ideal for anyone who hasn't been on a bike for a while, or anyone who wants to explore the beautiful parks of Liverpool. There is only a short section on roads, most of the route is traffic free. We'll be going at an easy pace with several short stops to enjoy the views.

After the ride we'll go for lunch to Milo Lounge on Lark Lane. Everyone is welcome to join us.

This route takes us through 3 beautiful parks and is mainly off road.

95% of the route is through parks and the remaining 5% is on quiet roads.

We will make regular short stops for a drink and to admire the view.

We will be going to Milo Lounge on Lark Lane after the ride for a snack and a drink so bring a cycle lock if you have one and some money if you'd like to join us.

We especially welcome newbies and anyone who hasn't ridden a bike for a while & is looking to build their confidence.

Next to the cafe by the children's play area in Sefton Park.

Route rating

0 stars (0) Reviews

Who else is on this ride?

Ride leaders

Profile photo for Helen Holcroft
  • Breeze Champion

    Breeze Champion

Helen Holcroft

Assistants

Conversation

Register to join the conversation about this ride