The purpose of this short-notice ride is to test my memory of the route
for the SPOKES ride on 20 November
We will ride counter-clockwise via Loudwater, Chorleywood and Higher Denham to The Crew Room (cafe closed on Mondays). Then return via Denham Garden Village, Harefield, Moor Park Golf Course, Moor Park and Holywell.
This ride has 1,222 feet of climbs, some challenging.
eBikes are welcome.
All participants are expected to bring:
• A bike in good working order with tyres pumped to the correct pressure.
• A cycle helmet.
• Carry at least a spare inner tube, pump and tyre levers.
• Dress for the expected weather
• Carry a drink and snack as the refreshment stop cafe is closed on Monday.
• Lights if there is any chance of poor visibility.
Contact: Yves – 07305 938171
This Spokes medium pace ride (9-11mph average) is organised by Spokes SW Herts Cycling Group. If you enjoy the ride please consider joining Spokes and support our campaign for better routes for cyclists in South West Herts. You'll find more details here
where you will also find our calendar of planned rides.