We will go the back way up to Cilcennin -pass Bwlchydwr farm up to Mount and turning right for Cyclemart. We will then cross a busy main road towards Bethania, going the shorter route to Cross Inn. Lovely straight to Cross Inn square and then going straight across to Pennant.
To ensure that our rides are as safe as possible please note the following and take action
(1) When booking your place on the ride, please ensure that you have completed all the
contact details. We will need these should anyone who is on the ride subsequently
become aware of Covid19 symptoms so that we can follow the guidelines in the
‘Trace, Test and Protect’ program.
(2) Should you, or anyone in your household, become aware of Covid19 symptoms after
booking, please cancel your place on the ride.
Also, please do not book a place on the ride should you, or anyone in your household,
be suffering from any of the following symptoms –
New continuous cough
Loss of, or change to, your normal sense of smell or taste (anosmia)
(3) You will need to be self-sufficient on the ride i.e. please bring your own tubes, pump,
tools, food and drink etc. as sharing raises the risk of spreading Covid19
(4) Please bring hand sanitiser and gloves.
(5) We will keep socially distanced on the ride, so please adhere to this.
(6) Before the ride we will need to confirm that since the time of booking you are not
now suffering from any Covid19 symptoms.
(7) If you experience symptoms after the ride, you should get a covid-19 test. If this is
positive, you need to contact the ride leader as quickly as possible to enable the Track,Trace and Protect Procedure
any of the older children from West Wales Cycle Racing Team can join in a road ride after the skill session
we will be keeping to the smaller roads
We will stop at all junctions, so nobody will be left behind
helmets and back lights are essential
extra layer and gloves are also advisable
We never leave anyone behind