Monday 1st March 2021 5:45pm
Starting from - We meet at the Blue Castle Kiosk, ready to leave at 17:45pm
In view of COVID-19 we will follow Government Guidelines. Please note the following:
• We will not share any equipment so please be organised and bring your own items e.g. helmet, gloves, glasses, drink, snack, spare inner tube, tyre levers and pump, hand sanitiser, medication. Lights and Hi-Viz jacket for evening rides and poor visibility during the day.
Participants must be prepared to administer their own First Aid.
•You should pay particular attention to your bike being in good working order before attending a ride to minimise risks and disruption to rides.
• We must adhere to a 2m physical distancing at all times. This will include all riding, stopping at junctions, stopping for cars to pass and at our meeting point.
• Participants must not attend a ride if they have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms
• Anyone who develops COVID-19 symptoms during a ride must inform a leader.
• Anyone who develops COVID symptoms after a ride must contact the leader.
, JE2 3QA