Welsh Cycling (WC) have agreed protocols with the Welsh Government in order to comply with the latest Covid-19 guidance & legislation. As a ride leader WC have provided me with Covid specific training so this ride complies with the current regulations and we can keep everyone safe. I am responsible for carrying out a Covid Risk Assessment for this ride and to take reasonable measures to minimise exposure to, and the spread of, coronavirus based on that risk assessment
Based on my Risk Assessment and the current regulations here are the Covid procedures we will need to follow on this ride:
-Please make sure you have up-to-date contact information on the LetsRide system. YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER & BOOK TO JOIN A RIDE BEFORE ARRIVING
Terms of booking a ride include, “When asked by NHS contact tracers, coaches, leaders and club volunteers are permitted to share details of participants where relevant to support the process.”
- Please maintain social distancing when not on our bikes
- Please take a rapid LFT immediately ahead of the ride
- Please try and be self-sufficient on the ride and avoid sharing equipment, tools, food, water bottles etc.
- Practice good hand hygiene and bring your own hand sanitiser or sanitising wipes if you normally use them
- Remember your mask in case you need to go inside somewhere they are required, or we need to perform First Aid on you
Please DO NOT come on the ride if you have:
- tested positive for Covid or have Covid symptoms
- are required to Self-isolate
- feel unwell
Please follow the latest Government advice on testing and self isolating
My contact email if you need it is [email protected]
British Cycling Letsride booking Ts&Cs .https://www.letsride.co.uk/terms
Lovely Saturday morning ride from
Wrexham going to Holt Farndon and Cheshire lanes going back to Farndon and stopping at Lewis coffee shop on the way back before we head back to Wrexham via Rossett and Marford via Marford Hill which is a bit of a climb but we can take this slowly and walk if needed.
Quiet Lanes and some main roads which we will take extra care.
We will stop at Lewis coffee shop in Farndon on the way back to Wrexham. We can stop anytime for a drink or photos also.
Please bring a helmet, cash or card for the cafe and a drink or snack.
We never leave anyone behind