Saturday 31st August 2019 10:30am
HQ next to the car park,
Our pop-up events are ideal for the whole family to enjoy cycling together – Hillsborough Park provides a safe and friendly space for cyclists of all abilities to ride at a pace they want, as many times as they want.
There's plenty going on for everyone to enjoy. Here's just a taster of what's on offer.
• Traffic-free route so you can pedal in peace, at a pace that suits you
• Free bike hire available!
• HSBC UK Ready Set Ride zone for learning to ride. Where available, British Cycling instructors will be on hand to show you the new, fun and easy way to get kids cycling.
• Long and short route, ideal for little and long legs!
• Local ride leaders who will provide information about led rides and women-only rides in your area
• Our knowledgeable volunteers who will happily chat all things cycling
It's totally free to take part, so simply sign up below and we'll see you soon!
- Parking: Yes
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the route
- Turn up anytime between 10:30am- 12:30pm
Let’s Ride Pop-up always welcome volunteers who can help families enjoy cycling and the great outdoors.
If you can spare a couple of hours a month, why not join us?
(If you are under 18, please ask the parent or guardian who will be volunteering with you to fill out the form).