Saturday 3rd August 2019 10:30am
Bowling Greens, Heaton Norris Park,
Our pop-up events are ideal for the whole family to enjoy cycling together – Heaton Norris Park provides a safe and friendly space to learn to ride and Guided Rides that are great for little legs ... and longer ones too.
• Traffic-free route for little ones to practice on their bikes
• Ready Set Ride learn to ride course for cycle skills practice
• Family-friendly Guided Rides to explore your local area
• Information on exciting new local cycling schemes from Transport for Greater Manchester
• Our knowledgeable volunteers who will happily chat all things cycling
It's totally free to take part, so simply sign up below and we'll see you soon!
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at the event and on the Guided Rides.
Any questions please email: Letsridepopup@britishcycling.org.uk
Let’s Ride Pop-up always welcome volunteers who can help families enjoy cycling and the great outdoors.
If you can spare a couple of hours a month, why not join us?
(If you are under 18, please ask the parent or guardian who will be volunteering with you to fill out the form).