Sunday 29th September 2019 10:00am
Please walk with your bike through the facility to the circuit. Entrance to the circuit will be via the bottom gate,
Our pop-up events are ideal for the whole family to enjoy cycling together – Harraby Cycle Circuit provides a safe and friendly space for cyclists of all abilities to ride at a pace they want, as many times as they want.
There's plenty going on for everyone to enjoy. Here's just a taster of what's on offer.
• Experienced HSBC UK Go-Ride coaches on hand to help improve your cycling skills
• Free bike hire available
• Local ride leaders who will provide information about led rides and women-only rides in your area
• Our knowledgeable volunteers who will happily chat all things cycling
• Traffic-free rides so you can pedal in peace
It's totally free to take part, so simply sign up below and we'll see you soon!
Event times: 10am - 12pm
- Parking: Yes
- Toilets: Yes
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the route
- Helmets must be worn by all cyclists as per venue policy
We're supporting Ordnance Survey's National #GetOutside day on Sunday 29th of September.
Across the country, there are almost 20 million people who want to get outside, but for whatever reasons don't, and this is a huge opportunity for us all.
GetOutside is an initiative for everyone, and you can get involved too. It's the perfect opportunity to talk to more people and show them how good it feels to be outside.
What are we trying to achieve? We're rallying the nation by simply asking the question: 'Will you go out with me?'... and then taking someone outside!
Any questions please email: [email protected]
Let’s Ride Pop-up always welcome volunteers who can help families enjoy cycling and the great outdoors.
If you can spare a couple of hours a month, why not join us?
(If you are under 18, please ask the parent or guardian who will be volunteering with you to fill out the form).