Saturday 31st August 2019 10:00am
Parade Ground, South end of Cannon Hill Park,
Our pop-up events are ideal for the whole family to enjoy cycling together – Cannon Hill Park provides a safe and friendly space for cyclists of all abilities to ride at a pace they want, as many times as they want.
There's plenty going on for everyone to enjoy. Here's just a taster of what's on offer.
• Traffic-free route so you can pedal in peace
• HSBC UK Ready Set Ride zone for learning to ride. Where available, instructors will be on hand to show you the new, fun and easy way to get kids cycling.
• Local ride leaders who will provide information about led rides and women-only rides in your area
• Our knowledgeable volunteers who will happily chat all things cycling
It's totally free to take part, so simply sign up below and we'll see you soon!
- Parking: Yes
- Toilets: Yes
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the route
- Turn up anytime between 10:00am- 12:00pm
Any questions please email: Birminghameventmanager@letsridepopup.co.uk
Let’s Ride Pop-up always welcome volunteers who can help families enjoy cycling and the great outdoors.
If you can spare a couple of hours a month, why not join us?
(If you are under 18, please ask the parent or guardian who will be volunteering with you to fill out the form).