This is a feeder ride from Ilford train station for the Pussycat ride
Starting from Ilford Station, this ride will head down Romford Road, High Street North, Green Street and the Barking Road to join the others at Canning Town Tube/Bus station for a 9.30 start.
This ride is mainly flat on roads.
eBikes are welcome.
Children are welcome when accompanied by a responsible riding adult.
All participants are expected to bring:
• A bike in good working order with tyres pumped to the correct pressure.
• A cycle helmet
• Carry at least a spare inner tube, pump and tyre levers.
• A cycle lock for use at the refreshment stop on the later ride.
• Anti-viral precautions per NHS advice
• Dress for the weather
on the day.
• A drink.
• Lights if there is any chance of poor visibility.
Ride Leader Contact: Jasbir – 07960512168
Send a join request to the East End Cycling Club
to keep up to date on our other rides. Ride pics are posted on the Facebook