The route is undulating and goes out through Old Basing, past Tylney Hall to Rotherwick. Next Dipley Mill then cross the A30 at Phoenix Green. Cafe stop in Odiham. Return via Greywell.
We'll use mainly side roads with a short section on cycle paths. Overall riding pace approx 10 mph
Please make sure you arrive about 10 mins early so that we have time to chat about the route before setting off at 0945.
Meet near the bandstand (by the boating lake) in Eastrop Park.
• Make sure your tyres are well inflated and your brakes / gears all work.
• Bring a spare inner tube (that fits YOUR tyres), tyre levers and pump
• You'll need a bike lock at cafe.
• Please wear clothing appropriate for the weather (layers work well when it's colder and waterproofs can help with windchill as well as rain).
- If the weather is dull or misty please bring lights.
All riders welcome but please note pace of ride.
Look forward to seeing you. Any queries - use the Conversation or Message facilities on here.
Mixture of side roads and small amount of cycle paths. Route goes mostly through the country.
Cafe stop in Odiham.
Bring a lock for your bike and money for cafe stop.