A mix of cycle paths and fairly quiet roads as we'll go out along The Ebury Way and Abbey Way through the Meriden to Garston Park before heading up High Elms lane and into the back of Leavesden Country Park. We'll then head along College Road, a short section on Tibbs Hill Road to Trowley Rise and along to Abbots Autumn Fest on School Mead. There will be time to buy refreshments and wander round the stalls before heading back to Watford Cycle Hub via South way and Gypsy Lane
If you are showing any Covid 19 symptoms please do not attend the ride. Also if you develop any symptoms after the ride please let me know so I can advise everyone who attended the ride to self isolate. We will ride at a social distance.
We will do a bike check before leaving but will check our own bikes.
No sharing of personal items.
All of the above is to keep us all safe from the virus.
In view of COVID-19 we will be taking this into account with our ride leading and we will follow govt. guidelines. Please note the following:
• We will not share any equipment so please be organised and bring your own items eg drink, spare inner tube, tyre levers and pump, sun cream and hand sanitiser.
• You should pay particular attention to your bike being in good working order before attending a ride so as to minimise risks and disruption to rides.
• Participants must not attend a ride if they have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms
• Anyone who develops COVID-19 symptoms during a ride must inform a leader.
• Anyone who develops COVID symptoms after a ride must contact the leader who will inform British Cycling HQ who will then contact everyone who attended the ride.
Do not attend this ride if you have returned from (anywhere) abroad in the last 2 weeks.
You can contact the leader directly via the ‘Message Ride Creator’ tab in the ride posting on let’s ride unless you have their direct contact details already.
A circular route around Watford
THe start of the route is along cycle paths and then we progress to quiet roads
Refreshment stop at Woodlands Cafe in Leavesden Country Park
Please check in advance that your bike is mechanically sound and the tyres are pumped. Bring spare tubes and tools, and ensure you have alternative means of getting home if you are unable to fix a puncture. Do bring along water and snacks, and a lock. Toilets are available en route. Places are limited so if you find you can’t attend, do cancel so another person can join. Looking forward to seeing you there! **Covid Guidance** If you are showing any Covid 19 symptoms please do not attend the ride, and if you develop any symptoms after the ride, do let me know so I can inform everyone who attended. We will do a bike check but will not be sharing equipment so ensure you have the tools and spares you need.