BREEZE IS BACK!
Mainly a flat route. Please make sure your bike is in good working order with the tyres pumped up.
There will be a coffee stop in Petts Wood -
INFORMATION FOR POST LOCKDOWN RIDES
• Rides will consist of a maximum of 6 riders, including leaders to ensure coffee stop regulations are adhered to. Please only sign up if you are sure you want to ride.
• Keep a 2 metre distance between yourself and other riders. This includes during any stops.
• Don't share anything - be aware this does mean if you have a puncture you'll need to be able to fix it yourself, for example. Make sure you bring your own tools – spare inner tube, levers and pump. Also bring your own hand sanitiser, tissues and anything else you may need for the ride. You may also want to bring a face mask although there is no need to wear one on the ride.
• Don't ride if you feel unwell or have symptoms of Covid-19
• Don’t ride if you have been told to self-isolate
• Inform the leader if you develop symptoms or test positive after the ride.
• If you've not managed to sign up for a ride please do not arrive at the designated meeting point.
• All the usual rules for riding apply, obviously.
• Please make sure your details on your profile are up-to-date, in particular that we have a phone number for you. If you don’t have a mobile put your home number in the mobile phone box..
Any Issues contact Brenda on 07947350916.
We start the ride from Norman Park Hayes end at the bus shelter in the car park out to Farnborough Park then to Petts Wood and Jubilee Park and back to Norman Park.
We will have a coffee break in Petts Wood