****** There are a few new procedures we will need to follow on the ride ******
1. Please respect social distancing and give each other plenty of space when riding and at stops.
2. Please bring a mask and hand gel for use at the stops.
3. Avoid sharing equipment, tools, food, water bottles etc.
4. Please cancel your place and let us know in advance if you develop any Covid-19 symptoms:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
If you, or anyone in your household, have any of these symptoms or have had a positive Covid test please do not come on the ride.
If you develop any of these symptoms or have a positive Covid test within 14 days of the ride please contact us immediately.
Lots of traffic-free sections and a few quiet roads. Riders can then return the same way or take the train back to Liverpool. Canal towpaths, parks, traffic free paths and some quiet roads. This is a flat ride but the distance and some of the roads mean that it is suitable for more confident riders who are comfortable riding in a group on quiet roads.
We will stop for coffee and snacks at the end of the ride, at MeCycle in Ainsdale.
Any roadworthy bicycle is suitable if it is comfortable for a 3-hour ride. Bring suitable clothing for the weather and a drink and snacks. You should also have a spare inner tube to fit your bike tyres.
We never leave anyone behind
Ride along the canal path, through Rimrose Valley and along the Sefton Coastal Path
Lots of traffic free miles with some quiet roads