Please read all the information below as there’s is information relating to measures we are putting in place with regard to Covid 19 as well as information about the ride.
We will be in search of bluebells on this ride. We will be using the Stevenage Cycle tracks, some country lanes and a couple of off road sections including a visit to Bramfield woods for this ride. It is mostly flat but we do have one or two steady hills but as usual no-one will be left behind. There's no cafe stop but bring a snack and a drink and we'll have a stop on the route depending on the weather.
If you are showing any Covid 19 symptoms please do not attend the ride. Also if you develop any symptoms after the ride please let me know so I can advise everyone who attended the ride to self isolate. We will ride at a social distance.
We will do a bike check before leaving but will check our own bikes.
No sharing of personal items.
All of the above is to keep us all safe from the virus.
In view of COVID-19 we will be taking this into account with our ride leading and we will follow govt. guidelines. Please note the following:
• Maximum ride number to be 8 (including leaders). This may change as govt guidance dictates.
• We will not share any equipment so please be organised and bring your own items eg drink, spare inner tube, tyre levers and pump, sun cream and hand sanitiser.
• You should pay particular attention to your bike being in good working order before attending a ride so as to minimise risks and disruption to rides.
• We will ride taking social distancing into account. At the time of writing British Cycling recommend riding at least 1m apart.
• Participants must not attend a ride if they have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms
• Anyone who develops COVID-19 symptoms during a ride must inform a leader.
• Anyone who develops COVID symptoms after a ride must contact the leader who will inform British Cycling HQ who will then contact everyone who attended the ride.
Do not attend this ride if you have returned from (anywhere) abroad in the last 2 weeks.
You can contact the leader directly via the ‘Message Ride Creator’ tab in the ride posting on let’s ride unless you have their direct contact details already.